RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

02 May 2010

Packing Mountain Packing Sea

DON"T MISTAKEN, this blog doens't teach u how to pack a mountain or sea

Yup...Usuali Chinese will says 'Ppl mountain ppl sea' to define the mass amount of people around them..Like we heard before during public holidays, traffic jam and accidents. When there is many people around so ppl makes use of this idioms. Well why do I use PACKING instead of PEOPLE??? We'll talk about this in today's post.

The packing refered to my things and belongings tat I packed on 30 April 2010. Its my last day as a student in my hostel in UKM.Everyone is leaving including me and my roommate. Last semester when we change room our things is 'MANY' ....and now when we need to check out from the room and bring all the stuff back home.....I only can use the idioms above to defined it! Huge crowd of our stuffs...The nite before i've been worrying how to packed it and I just cant even imagine how many packets and boxes of rubbish I need to bring home. However, today I knew it...The RESULT is in front of me....Every frens came to my room and open their HUGE HUGE mouth. Its jus got them so excited and suprise...See this!!!

* The starts of my PACKING journey...( Pls dun look so details on the clothes tat I had )

* Thats my notes and books for 3 years in UKM 

* SEEEEE I told u it is terrible...( thats my roommate and hope she didnt saw tis pic ), pinky bag is my clothes and boxes is my books

* All these with paper bags is my Roommate packing...Hoho...( I pray Mun Lee tak nampak pls )

* The FINALE....The end!!!

WOW thats the end of 3 years hardwork in Uni...And of all the rubbish I had I found the most precious one is MY ROOMMATE!!!! Haha..She is the one always by my side ( or shud I say most of time ) when I'm at room. Tq for the crazy moments and the Packing Mountain Packing Sea experience together...Its jus too too too tired loading all these stuff to car and off car....Thanks to Mr Siew Sin for being such a gentleman to help me and my roomy carry all the packings to the Car...Tired now need a gd sleeeeppp after I arrange all of it in my KL room...Da~~








6 comments:

Farah Aqilah Zainudin said...

dah mcm nk g perang!!
tikus pon boleh lari tgk bilik u lah!

Nazrin Saad said...

gila betul.
kalau farah jatuh dalam bilik u, mesti dah tak boleh jumpa dah.

Farah Aqilah Zainudin said...

hello! i kan mcm super model, mst lah blh jumpe lg..
dah kata 'HOT'..heheheh

IceCreamLover2009 said...

Nazrin: Of course blh nampak Farah...Lupa ke dia PANJANgggggg...Kalau nasir maybe ssh sikit sbb dia kan cerah sgt. Tett tett tetttttttt

Nazrin Saad said...

itulah ironinya,
blk u sgt semak sampai farah jatuh pn dia konfirm tak akan jumpa jalan pulang.

HOT tu pn 1 ironi juga.
hehehehehe :)

kueyteowkungfu said...

hahahahahahahahaahahahaha.tgelak i bce post u ni!gelak y sme mcm mse g blk u ri 2.hahahahahahahaahahahahaha.tau xpe...mmg BESAR PUNYE mulut i tnganga okeyh~ isyh3~ ah wan..ah wan...Ml...ML...hahahahahahahahaahaha.