RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

11 May 2010

Vomit leads to embarassment...

I wrote this post because I saw one of my friends Blog about her experience seeing people vomit ( Read this ) inside KTM...Well what i wanted to say is not what I saw but what I did. Yes for the first time I did what my fren saw. And its more embarassing than ever!!!! 

That day I planned to went out with SS to MidValley. So as usual we wait for bus to KTM and then bought our ticket. Before i proceed telling all of you about this disgusting moment of my LIFE, I need to make it clear a few things...

  • Before tat I've been busy and always sleep late because there is a new admission for students to UKM. So, been taking care of them.
  • I'm not weak and it never happened like this before
  • I ate a little breakfast which is bread ( so just to tell u is not heavy breakfast )
Ok so thats what I've been through before i took KTM to our destination. We went inside the KTM as it reached, and there is no seats so we stand. After 5 minutes of standing and the shaking ( well KTM is Malaysia product and the train movement is just very wavy ) inside the KTM I felt not well. 

My head started to felt a bit dizzy @_@... I can't stand reli straight as If I don't have any energy. So I told SS and he ask me to hang on because my face really look pale and not right. Then the worse moment is I felt like wan to VOMIT!!!!! Gosh~~~~ Inside KTM...How can I do it? I don't have a plastic bags or paper bag with me. Then i told SS I really can't stand and I really need to vomit. I'm piss off with HIM at that moment coz I really need to Vomit and He asked me to Hold on...

Nature calling makes us go to the toilet and so what I did is took my hand and cover my mouth jus in case I throw it all out on the KTM floor. The funny moment is we though that when reaching Serdang station I can go out and went to washroom to throwed it all out. 

Finally while we reached the station I already give up instead to make it clear I can't hang on anymore. On the way walking out off the KTM door ( jus a few steps) I vomitted. The more embarass part is my STUFF spread out in between my fingers and reach the shirt of a man!!!! I don't care anymore as I need to get aside and make sure its all out. I'm relieved after I vomit but SS told me what i did to that man....Is reli not good to smell...Pity him and sorry but he didn't scold me or angry about it....Hiaz...What an experience....

2 comments:

Rina Rossoneri said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.M.G again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
kalau kita dah fobia naik train terus..lorrr ai, sian kamu..

IceCreamLover2009 said...

Tau tak pe...Mmg takut saja bila I tak sihat dan perlu naik KTM...Ntah perkara yg sama akan berlaku tak...Nasib baik time keluar dgn Gang Ati Kering tak mcm tu kalau tak....Hohohoho