RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

13 May 2010

Couple seats that is NOT for Couple

11 MAY 2010

I went back to my KL home from UKM tat day. So as usual I took KTM to KL Central and then change to LRT to Wangsa Maju. On my way in KTM I saw many ppl like it always use to be. Young ppl who is so energetic stand on escalator instead of climbing the stairs. Is not tat hard than queeing to get on the escalator. So, I climb the stairs is faster and I am YOUNG!!! 

Without wasting my time I proceed to LRT to buy ticket. While inside LRT I saw these seats and the concept for the train has changed. It seems new for me ( reli did not take LRT for a long time ). And then i saw this seats looks like couple setas coz its RED COLOR and only 2 seats! But then there is a pair of guy and girl sitting on it. What I noticed when I look up??? I saw the signs and arrow showing the seats was for Pregnant woman, old people and sick people. There is so so so many seats inside the LRT ( coz morning not many ppl ) but they chosed to sit on that...

Couple seats that is not for couple...Then, I kindly took my phone out and snap the photos!! Haha...Paparazzi~~~



Sorry for the delay...Too sleepy till forget upload the photos when i wrote tis post!

2 comments:

sweet honeyb said...

Then where is d photo???

Rina Rossoneri said...

lol,ingatkan mmg xnak letak pic..