RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

08 May 2010

I Don't Know

So the title of the post is I don't know. There is many things tat I would like to use tis sentence to describe it.


  • Degree study already completed. So my next plan is continue Master Study....And after tat??? I don't know.
  • When want work Part time while holiday? I don't know
  • Do you want to study PhD as well? I don't know.
  • Do you want earn money while studying? I don't know
  • Is your relationship with your BF stable? I don't know
But I do know that I'm desperately missing all my fren. The transition from a busy life to a fully nothing do at all life at HOME is miserable. I don't like it. I felt useless. I felt aimless....The 3 years in Uni is really not hard. The toughest part is after Uni, because thats where ur LIFE really starts. What u wan to be and who you are going to be is on the way. Wondering how my other friends is doing now?? Entertainment and social work is the best things now...I really felt i'm living in my own planet now. Others won't know what I want and they dunno why I be like this. I really DON"T KNOW....



1 comments:

Rina Rossoneri said...

i thought only me felt like that whenever im at home,dats y i always said to my fren,a whole day at home is fine,but the next day is hell.. the only thing can do is improve japan's vocab also eng vocab...huh,by watching drama all day long, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...worst part is,my interview always postponed..probably the next postponed is next year..huh..