RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

07 May 2010

PART 2 - The Day when we are going to be Apart

So that day there is a continuous story about me and my Roomie. We plan to go back home at night, so my Roomie need to packed stuff which still in the room. Before I and her depart to our own place, she asked me to take photos!!! Coz she may not be able to stayed in this college again after her LI finished. For 3 years roommate in KDO without change no matter what situation we had, this is the finale of everythings. 

Of course girls like camwhoring no matter in toilet, corridors or in front of the mirror ( that include US ). This short post jus are the continuation of what we did in the morning at Metro Point , Kajang. After my shower, Roomie even asked me change back tat couple shirts that we bought in the daytime to had tis photo session. ( She reli love us to be COUPLE ) Lets give Picture say all about this POST!!!

* Roomie with her leftover things from last time packing ( still a lot!!!)
* The Couple of the NIGHT =_=!!
* K2C Level 2 mirror, our key to get 2 person pictures
* Mission Impossible K2C 305
* IT's M3 > Blue Apple ( Mun Lee )
* It's Me > White Apple 
* Our Room K2C 305 ( Luckily door not open coz u wouldnt want to see how it looks like inside there...Hoho~~~)
* NEXT > TOILET!!!!
* Yeah!!! Why are we so happy ar, Roomie??? Is toilet ok...
* Try to join our hands together...
* Ballet dance in Toilet??? Lol ^_^
* YUP its us!!! Mun Lee still dunwan take out although she went back home adi.
* While Roomie is taking her things to car I'm camwhoring with her....PAIL???Hahaha


0 comments: