RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

21 May 2010

T-Bowl

So wat is T-Bowl??? Its a restaurant that use a concept about toilet. So most of the people will think it is disgusting when u relate FOOD with TOILET. Yes it is...But the restaurant we are talking about is unique in its own way. You can refer to this T-Bowl and find out the location.

I heard about this restaurant quite a long time adi but I never been there. So, this time I went to gathering with my frens and found out that there is an outlet at Sg. Wang, KL. So my friend introduce us to go and had our dinner there. My first impression>>>> It is really SPECIAL... The design for the restaurant is cute and unique. Although is small but the place is cozy. There is 3kind of sitting place ( Sit on the floor like japanese style, on the toilet bowl with table or on the toilet bowl with bath tub as table ).
* The different kind of seatings
* Bath tub and toilet bowl
* The most beautiful toilet bowl.....Is shinning 
* I even open it and try to see whats inside for this post
* The speacility donut ice cream or shit ice cream ( McDonald is much more better )
* Our noodles inside toilet bowl ( Cost RM 9++ and it is not tasty at all )
* While i was eating and look up tis is wat I saw in front of me. Is freakin me out for a moment
* Miss Shue Yan which are inside toilet, sitting on toilet bowl and eating noodles in toilet bowl. ^_^
* Finally it was us who can't stop taking pictures ( 4 or 5 years no meet )

What I can review about this restaurant is the concept was great! Everyone should take a chance and go for ONCE to see the designs and decorations....But sincerely the food was BAD...I mean price is like Kim Gary but the food was not even like food we eat at normal stall. Anyway if its 1st time it will be enjoying....


3 comments:

pEaCe said...

eh nice la the place. but then dont u guys feel geli? =D

*ps:happy blogging heheh..

IceCreamLover2009 said...

Yes the place its nice. And frankly to say its all because of the unique decorations. However the food reli not nice. Geli at 1st but then when we start camwhoring things change!!! Haha

shue yan said...

the place is really nice but the food there....hehe..anyway, im still enjoy our 1st gathering after year 2004.. XD