RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

05 May 2010

The Day when we are going to be Apart

Yup Its jus like the title. Today, 5 May 2010 is going to be the day for me and my Rommie to be apart after 3 years being roommate in University. Well although we stayed near to each other in KL but staying in the same room for so long is different feelings. We know each other good and bad ( include Bad Habits that I can say=id it out here! Dangerous ). We laugh together and do crazy stuff together and we always have the same interest when talking about karaoke! Our favourite!!!! 

So we planned to had lunch before going back to our home at Sushi King, Kajang since last nite. Both of us feels a bit not well so we want to have some 'plain' food. We went for lunch around 12.30 pm. 
* Thats wat we ate and actuali more than tat...
* There are many choices on belt that day!
* My terrible Roomie pose. ( Scary like the ghost from Japan )

Then we ate so full that we cant eat Baskin Robbins. Anyway we planned to hav an hour of Karaoke session continue with Baskin Robbins. That is one of our target that day so reli CANT MISS IT! We went to Music Box and book our room first and then oni eat Baskin Robbins. While on the way to Baskin I saw a massage cushion chair at a corner. Before this, it never appears  at there. So i hav a look and noticed it is those service like vending machine. You put RM 1 they gave u 3minutes massage on Gintel chair. So both of us tried it. Not bad...
* Gintel chair massage...She say after massage her leg cant walked ( Funny )
* My potrait of tis photo sucks!! Mun Lee makes me look like I paralyzed le...=_=!!!

Then continue the journey to Baskins. I had Mango Tango with Rum Raisins flavours and my Roomie had Chocolate blah blah ( forget the flavour ) with Vanilla. 
* There is a lot of people at Baskin since its PINKY DAY!

After that, I've been drag by my Roomie to get clothes for ourself! She chosed and I say is ok since its shirt. Its RM 40 for 2clothes. And My Roomie get the same design just that hers is BLUE and mine is WHITE. I paid without asked ( as she adi made decision ) hahahaha...The coming part is the most shocking part to me. She paid adi and walked out from the shop. Then, SHE ASKED ME TO GO TOILET AND CHANGE THE CLOTHES!!! Reli thought she is jus joking.....But at last we did it. To toilet , changed, laugh and take photo! It looks like couple shirt. 
* Me and Darling ( Roomie )...Hahaha..This is so crazy
* Thats our day out together 

The day we are going to be apart but the day we get many things....Too many food that meks us fat again~~~~ Happy to have my Roomie with me for 3 years. All those ''PRIVATE'' moments I saw and she saw about me is our little secrets that will keep in my mind forever. 1st time staying in hostel but had a great experience...Dun Worry Mun Lee you are still the top ranking in MY BLUR LISTS of name...Woohooo!!!! 

0 comments: