RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

30 April 2010

Ice Kacang Puppy Love

Yes the title for today's post is about movie... It is our Malaysia movie! Went to watch it with my frens WK and PS again to Jusco Cheras Selatan. There is not many place to go when u study in UKM ( kampung area ) besides Alamanda at Putrajaya ( mostly Malay )...

Before we went for movie WK and PS fetch me from college and went to take my binded Thesis. Yes, my BABY THESIS finally is finished!!! Such a hard time I've ben through to make it complete. After tat we decided to packed lunch to eat inside the cinema ( HAHA LUCKILY SUCCESS )...I bough breads and they bought KFC again...Kinda bored eating fastfood. Then we meet JG with her 1st time GF...Haha finally I can meet b4 we went back hometown...From Um de...I think she is cute....

So, talking bout the movie. Its very obvious the movie is about RoMAnCe but not like Ra-ra ro ma ma ga ga oh lala~~~^_^ I tot it will like most of the story tat the hero will die and very pity...However its not and they dun even be together at all...Reli Puppy love...I love Fish Leong songs but her characteristic inside the movie is not good. Silent all the time, dun see her talk aso. Keep on biting on the straw....Duh~~~ Gary was very funny!!! His appearance does make a big difference with wat he is on the TV tat I saw. While Ah Niu had always be a good artist although he is not on the FAMOUS path....And the funniest part in this movie is Ah Niu's sister!!! Give her a big big clap!!! Her makeup is reli authentic and I believe no ppl will did tat on First date...Lee Xin Jie in the other hang had grab a few awars from overseas so of course her is the best! 

To shorten it...My expectation to this movie is nt reli high but I'm satisfied with it. The actor was a great team....Hope tat Malaysia will produce more and more movies like this. I believe the positive attitude can bring us forward to a brighter future, SUPPORT the movie pls!!!! 

The movie finished and I went back.Something gt my mind which is a cushion...Feels so nice so I bought it for RM 11.90 from Jusco.Feel so tired. Instead sleeping I continue FB-ing in room.. Jus cant get it out of my head d d d d d ddddddd
* Tis is my new small bantal

*ALL my plushies and dolls and pillow seems so matching and COLORFUL

0 comments: