RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

28 April 2010

Nail Art and McD Breakfast

Me 1 AM in the middle of the night shud be sleeping beauty to keep away those eyebag and pimples...However, I saw Reiko's blog and decided to do some Nail Art tat i didn't do for quite a long time....And I found out tats jus Pink, light purple and glitter in my college drawer....So???? Thats wat I'm going to used. After I got the color i've been thinking wat design shud I try tis time ( although b4 this I don't get a really nice one ). At last this is wat I did.
*Painted my nails with PINK bold on top and glitter on the bottom

*So this is my toe tat i painted all Pinkish with some Glitters on top

Not reli nice though but jus try to paint it out. Maybe i shud find out where the other colors went and I can plan to paint a NEW one...Hoho...So tats the short post bout Nail Art tat doesn't reli seems like art...Forgive me for tat. 
Next is McD breakfast at Kajang. Near my study place tats the nearest so 6am I and Siew Sin planned to woke up and head off to McD for their cheap and tasty Breakfast! After reached there, I realised the streets was very and I mean VERY in a capital letter mode peace and silent...

Usually Kajang will be loads of buses and cars tat u won't planned to go there. Incredibly Jam~~~~ But now I realise how nice it is to be there early in the morning. It jus shoked me how empty the streets can be. 


Then we enter McD. Siew sin ordered Egg McMuffin and Coffee while I ordered HOTCAKES and tea!!! Both of us refilled the drink and head back to UKM as he need to go to work. He is late on tat day but I guess he'll be fine...I'm Lovin it!!! Refreshing morning with a good breakfast makes me feel more energetic!


4 comments:

kueyteowkungfu said...

no wonder u blh tdo lmbt smlm...got refreshing bf oready...huhuhuhu.
bout da nail art...i cn say it KINDA nice..huhuhu.=p [da xyah nk kembang lbh2!]

IceCreamLover2009 said...

I'm going tp fly without wings....Thanks for the compliment bout the Nail ARt...

Rina Rossoneri said...

sanggup carik McD utk breakfast..haish..haha

IceCreamLover2009 said...

rossoneri: Ya la mmg bahagia...Jgn jeles...