RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

29 April 2010

Fabulous Outing

Gonna use BLUE color for my post tonight coz its my favourite color! Well today is Wednesday that means It's Pink Day for BR ( my all time favourite ), Ladies night for sing k, cheap movie tickets and SPEND MONEY DAY! Coz there are so many gd things of course wednesday is the best day for outing. However, I onli went to sing k at GreenBox Cheras Selatan with Mun Lee ( roommate ), Wai keet and Phui See coz JG dumped me again coz he had meetings. 

* My look for tat day...Getting fatter and chubby adiiiiii....

So we booked our room for 4ppl at 5pm to sing k...Is my all time favourite...I still remember i sing for 5hours non stop and still alive.Hoho....I like singing a lot not tat my dream to become singer bt I jus LOVE to sing...How is my voice??? I'll say is not bad....Wan to hear me sing??? U are most welcome!!!! Continue my story bout the outing.... So we ate KFC b4 singing and it jus repeated the same things we did the last time we went out together. Coincidence tat is nt so coincidence coz the rest of the day we reli did the SAME thing...Then we went to Watson coz still got 20min b4 our sing k activity starts and PS with WK saw one interesting thing...Is blacky and with holes and 3of us is using it but in a different design. Is a SPECTACLE  with many small holes on the glasses part... It stated is Good for eyes tat are short sighted and..... Worth RM 79.90 U'll understand wat I mean after u saw these pic....And when u wear it, U found it so unbelievable tat actuali U can see things like u wear spec...

* PS with her cool look




* WK with his happy smile to hope tat the spec reli works


We waited Mun Lee which is late and then sing till 9pm. Many Hakka song today as WK and PS so so so de craving for it...And its jus so CLASSIC.(although is sound like they are singing faulty language songs ) Guess wat lucky things happened? The cashier jus count the price for 3 ppl although we hav 4ppl inside!!! Thats a GREAT GREAT things...U can hav a look at my frens 
 * Act cute de PS ( SKELETON )

 * WK in pink although no eat BR

* ML tat is not in gd condition tat day to sing k ( If nt u can see ARMAGEDON de performance by her )

After tat we walki around and at last all had no ideas wat to do so we head to eat. Noodles tat WK and PS introduce was nice! But sorry coz I forget to took the photo. Next time I will, Promise!!! The last happening ( nightmare ) tat happened is tat ML seems to driving like Initial D Takumi Fujiwara, the skilled is jus too GOOD till I cant reli describe. The actual story is ML too tired and ran over the red light. When she jus noticed she step hard on the brake tat makes her Wira to DRIFT !!!! It scare WK and PS in another car as well since they saw wat happen. Reli shud not ever ever let my roomie go out with me when she is tat tired. Or else, I either lose my life or i lose my soul coz adi wander out from my body with things like tat.

Tats all for today's blogging and I'm quite tired after Video cam with WK and PS to get some tips for slimming my arms...Hope it reli works or else i'm going to post a special Blog for her in here!!!!Hahaaha...This coming few days have more activities to come!!! Gute Nacht!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is Hokkien song la not Hakka la~~ =.=''
N good driving skill for ML!! yeah!!

kueyteowkungfu said...

wow!nice outing got karok as well.bes3~
ML...wow!dhsyat la ML drive...respect 2 her.ahax!(^,~)