RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

25 January 2011

I dont deserve it

No one asked so no one knows. I chosed no one. Coz i know i don't deserve it. So now I am all alone. This will make people not tat confusing and to myself a better. I'm sad...Really sad... I don't know how this feelings came to me. Like water flows. From morning till now, tears keep just dropping from my eyes without i even notice it. It feels like my heart is been stabbed. 
U asked me and I didnt answer it because i'm uncertain of what is going to happened in the future. How if u get someone who is better? When time past what would happen if the love u have for me will just evolve??? Many questions in my mind. I'm scared. The truth is I feel happier with Mr. A and i'm sure. For Mr. C i felt responsibilities.  
However I just dont deserve anyone, so I'll be all alone.

0 comments: