RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

18 January 2011

Before You Appear In My Life

Once upon a time, there live Miss B. She knew Mr C for a long time. They spend time together and know each other well. Mr. C take a step further and want to get Miss B as his girlfriend. But in Miss B life, unexpectedly Mr. A appear. Started with a friend that always makes jokes around Miss B, Mr. A become closer with her. They chat, they laugh, they jokes, they tease, and they sms. When time pass by, day and day they spend more time together. Movies and food hunting was their happiest part. Keeping all those worries aside, they manage to find the right time and right person to be with. One month had passed. And they are still naïve. Miss B and Mr. A have feelings for each other although they realize this relationship is not gonna work. Because of the enjoyment that they felt for each other, it makes them wanted to grab it so much. No matter how the mind say “NO”!. Miss B tried to be as neutral she can so that she can get the answer to chosed which Mr in her life. It was hard… It was time consuming… It was tired… Miss B only wants to be happy. But by 2 person in front of her that care for her so much, she cant even know what to do. Mr. A gave Miss B a feelings that she is not worth to get someone like that. His future is much more to go, and he had more choices out there to select. Whenever Mr. A told Miss B about his feelings, Miss B didn’t respond like she wanted to be. Responding was a way to make things goes bad. Feelings was a huge enemy to Miss B. She can’t choose so she is bad. So, what does Mr. A and Mr. C wants to let her know? She is so not sure. Mr. A was young and flirty…Everyone loves him around. So there are more choices for him. I think too much. Maybe Miss B is just another friend to him. A good friend. But how can Miss B denied all these after what he saw with her own eyes and listen by her own ears. Those words that Mr A said isn’t it real? Mr C is there for me also to support me when I needed. 
My situation is not a choice which i can do by flipping a coin. Either they need to tell me how they feel or tell me what should I do? I’m lost sometimes…Lost track of what is right. I’m not blind or deaf, so i can see the effort that they make. Boo your ownself~~~~This is the true me. The bad me...Thats what happen after u appear in my life. I understand if ppl wanna scold me for being this bad. Yes I am...And i dislike myself too in this matter.

0 comments: