RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

11 January 2011

Status : Complicated

It is complicated in life. No matter what the things are. So what should I do??? I'm writing this in a headache mood in the midnight. Actually it keeps turning around my mind since the night started. It keeps haunting my mind with the Wh- ques...Too many...Only wondering and no answers. Keep asking ques which I don't even know the answer. How stupid is this. Stupid than a pig i guess...Oink oink~~
There are always more than 1 choices, everyone have more than one....And the more than one is the hard choice to make because you cant really chosed. Either you gave up or they gave up. And for me, it would be best if they gave up then I dun need to make a choice about it. By keeping it inside is terrible sometimes. It just accumulated more and more....You tot u can take it. And it add on more and more till a limit u started to felt its wrong. You're going to burst and yet you need to hold on it. Why isnt life just as easy by serving God? Serving God is tough but there is always an easier motive to strive for it. Dealing with human is hard...But thats another miracle that God bring to us in this world. 
Maybe is just me who think a lot and too much. I've mistaken about what is going on my life now. Its a happy chapter and yet its a confused one. So it will be so complicated that I need some time to figure it out about the choices that comes to me. Its so abstract.... I cant grab it....So i'll just let it be.

0 comments: