RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

25 January 2011

Tonight is not my night

Oh shit!!! If can i would just use all those swear words out. Tonight is really not my night. Before the night arrives everything goes jus good. 
I just dunno why I am so stupid...How can I left my notebook inside the Kem bag??? And 2 file. Now all my notes is gone if Jasmin cant find it in her room tmr. All the notes for AW subject just disappear because of my stupid brain. So the book I cant find it means I cant do my work that need to be discuss with my partner in discussion tmr. It need to pass up on Wednesday. I know a way to figure it out actually, but right now i'm just so angry with myself. It makes me no mood for the whole night.
And then I havent get answer about the mobility that I wanted to do. I havent touch the 2nd phase of my RA work tat need to be mail to my lecturer by end of this month. Now adi 25Jan and i just left 5days. 
CNY is next week, I havent got time to buy clothes. Last minute shopping only is the choice I have. Besides that, I havent figure out the CNY party for church for the kids. I promise and I just havent done it.
Must tell myself to work harder. And now I got an sms saying to meet 12.30am...So I guess it would be a fire drill...........Maybe tat means I cant rest early tonight. It just make my night worst. Hope my mood will be better. 

0 comments: