RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

06 January 2011

To do list

So is the 2nd week of my semester as a Master students. Time flies so fast that we are the one who is always chasing it. But how much does the chasing worth it? Its really hard to justified it. January 2011 isn’t that lovely anymore. The to do list was long enough to suffocates me:
  1. 1.      Dinner + HELA + HAKERA  meeting every night
  2. 2.      Felo preparation discussion for 1Malaysia Camp
  3. 3.      1 Malaysia Camp 21 - 23 Jan at PD
  4. 4.      Research workshop to check my mistakes…( i hate tis )
  5. 5.      Readings of journals ( all subject tat makes me @@ )
  6. 6.      People issues
  7. 7.      CNY shopping ( dun think i hav time to make it unless last minute shopping )
  8. 8.      Sunday school planning for church
  9. 9.      Cousins wedding

Ths list was mind consuming…It takes my brain’s space. And now trying hard to read 4 chapter of Syntax theory before next week class. Concentration lose easily…Should recharge it back so that I don’t only dreamed but make it a reality things. We felt disappointed everytime when we lost focus on studies due to the busy schedule. But do you realize we got something while we miss out that time? The friends that around us, problems that solved, interactions with a stranger till u become close and learning to become more mature or teaching others to become one. So its very right when ppl say ‘When you lose something, you actually got something’. But that doesn’t mean we should continue neglect our studies with this excuse. Remember the goal we put when we enter uni, the hopes of our parents and the future that is in our own hand. You can do it…Just don’t tell yourself ‘I cant or I’m tired.’ And to myself….I’ve been through it so I shouldn’t gave myself more excuses to say I cant do it. Gambatte…..To me and to u out there…..

0 comments: