RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

01 February 2011

CNY shopping 2011

Such a brilliant day I spend with my ex roomie~~~ So we went to Times Square for our CNY shopping. We go early in the morning till the shop close. We bought many thiings of course!
Dress,shorts,jeans, shirts,shoes and bags~~~ Wee.... And we shop till drop! Counting the money that flow out like water is so so scary. Mun Lee even use notes inside her I Phone and jote down the items we bought and the price for it. So by looking to the list, we hope tat it will remind us not to exceed certain amount of money. However....girls just cant resist! 
We try a few clothes and we bought a couple shirt for ourself again on year 2011! Will wear it again when we meet in UKM.


There are clothes that I loved it but and yet didnt buy it! Fuh~~~ Its reli hard when need to make decision for clothes. And at last we just forget about it! Easier....And better choices. So bye bye clothes~~~ Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Dunno how to go through this year actually. So many things coming to me. Some is what I loved and some is what I worried and some is what I confused. But come one is CNY...So I'll just enjoy with my family. Long time we never have time with each other. I miss it just miss it so much. Just cant grab the past moments but I can do as much as I could for the coming days. Family is so unique because no matter how things goes we are related. Precious relationship that God gave us. Thanks God for reminding me again on this relationship that I had. Ba ba Ma Ma Wo Ai Ni~~~~






                                                                                                 

0 comments: