RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

28 February 2011

Where have you been?

Where have you been??? I'm so not right without you. All my things doesn't seem going in the right path. Dear passion of study, i beg you to please come back to me. 
Today is my presentation, and the journal i got it a month ago. But i still cant finish reading it till last night. The way i'm handling my study is such a mess. I didnt even go to the presentation today coz i cant finish it, by the time i'm done the lecturer adi ask me present next week. All the study time i've in uni, this is the WORST. I hate myself. I never do this last last last minute work before. Now I don't even know why all this happen. 
Izit because i play too much? But I dun think is tat much. I just have so many work to do and its non stop till I cant hardly breathe sometime. So i take some of my working time for playing but then it become like this. I'm so not happy. Maybe I should lock myself up. I want all other things beside HOMEWORKS and READING JOURNALS!!!!!  
I walked around UKM under the hot sun and still feel down about myself. How can i did that to myself. Another semester more, how can i reach the target and graduated if my condition now is like this? I'm way too far from anything. I just don't deserve anything if I continue to be like this. Not anymore...dun ever think anymore...........

Life is so struggling that I cant accept it anymore. Never regret is just a saying and it wont works if I didnt work for it. Loser loser loser................Such a loser

0 comments: