RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

18 March 2011

Promise that will never fade

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from [1 Corinthians 13:4-13 ]. "

A promise that God gave us. He love us so much and care for us so much that there are times I've been wondering what things that have in me till He love me tat deep. The answer would be continue serving Him in everything I can. Oh Lord, thank you cox you are always there when I'm struggling. You gave me feelings that no one in this world could give me. Even when I'm lost or wander far away from you, but You are still there standing by my side. Even for the past few months there are many things coming towards me but whenever I seek you I found peace. 

Even my decision now is not as stable it could be but oh Lord I pray for your blessings and pulling me through it. Because no matter what happen I'll put God in my first position so that the things i'm doing is with your blessings. And God blessings is the greatest things even its not what I wanted. Even if I failed it, I knew that God still showering me with another tasks in my life. Make me strong God to go through everything. Make me strong to serve you Lord. Love never fails when it comes to God.

And now my love is all a new experience. A sweet one. A wonderful one. I never fails to shower people with love because i'm lucky enough to have God loving me. 

The situation of love i've now is good and yet bad. Deeply falling in love makes us human tend to neglect things around us. Like friends, work, studies or family. But I've got it better...With the love I had, i'm able to go through difficulties because there is you who talk to me. Even the problems cant be solved but talking about it makes me feel a lot more comfortable. The trust that you put on me makes me feel that i'm so lucky to have you.

Upon all these, there are still a lot for us to go through. I dunno how it may goes, but then I wish to grab it so that we'll work hard for it. Maybe in the end its just You & Me as friends. But we surely will know how this friends had help us go through bad times and good times. Its risky its challenging and its unpredictable but we chosed to walk this path together. Whenever the boat is going to sink, I'm surely we'll work together and save it. After all the commitments and its still going to sink in the deep blue sea then we should'nt be regret. Never ever regret with You and Me. 

Why??? Because you LOVED me before and so do I. You take care of me as you can. You trust in me. You share every moments with me. You TALKED with me. You work hard for me. You planned for us. You don't force me. You understand me. You never think of letting me go. You are such the adorable guy that I knew. For all those relationship I had, you will be the one that touch my heart the most. 

With the major obstabcles that come between us I'll pray for it. For the mighty God knew whats best for us. The promise won't just end when there are problems occured but also when everything goes well. Thats the promise He gave us.

Love as you can because loving someone gave us passion to strike a better goal in our life. No matter family, friends or lover its still love that makes us move forward....








0 comments: