RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

18 February 2011

Forbidden One



Dear Forbidden One, i’m sorry to meet you in this situation. But i’m thankful that you are here by my side. Accompanying me although I knew you do worried about it. Saying not worried is just a way to make your partner less worried. There are lots of things we need to sort out and find solutions.
Question marks just on top of our head because there are many things we cant answer. I can’t get him out of my life and that would be a lie if I said so. Having the relationship for 4 years is like so unpredictable for me. People around me say i can’t make it and there is some who said I should grow up and don’t be so childish in handling relationship. But, I also not sure why izit wrong to follow what your heart wanted so much. Maybe as a whole or to from other people point of view it should be as what they wanted.
This end not fully because of you. Its just me who don’t dare to think about the steps i’m going to take after I knew the problems. I’m such a super thinker, everything can comes into my mind, easily absorb and become my problems. That’s what makes me pondering and daydreaming most of the time. So, it makes me a person who thinks so much that i analyze the positive and the negative part of the situation. So, indirectly your appearance makes me take a step further. To go for things I wished, I dreamed and I hope to get. Your support does give credits.
Your ques:‘Would you be with me till the end?”. Well, I’d loved too but its all God’s plan. If God bless us with it my answer is a YES. My intention of getting a relationship is always to be forever and not fast food style. But, what we wanted is not always what we’ll get. But we can always have hope for it. And won’t regret how it ends.
I maybe tough like all who see me but i’m not in love. Because love connects with feelings and i’m an easily touch person. Anythings who deals with feelings makes me go crazy. My past is not good, but everyone have past. I have many flaws. I should know how to drive by now but I just haven’t get my license. Working on it and will get soonnnn… I loved to cook but i’m not good at it, i’m lazy when i was young when my mom wanted to teach me. I wish to learn and hope someone could teach me,or learn it together. A girl who doesn’t know how to cook is not marketable. Hahahaha~~~ Cooking is enjoying actually but not the way my mom teach me. She is too easy get angry. I wanted to have a simple life sometimes and sometimes an excitement to make my life colorful. It will be complete when charity is always in my list, no matter environmental issues or social problems. Helping others was the best part.
You won’t be a mistake in my life although its forbidden. That is so great of me that God put you in the people I knew. Your smile makes my day. Your worries makes me felt i wanna help you. Your talkative mouth makes my brain non-stop processing. Your tiredness makes me wanna cheer you up. Your poke makes me pain. And the whole of you makes you become fantabulous! If I could tell all of my worries with you and no lies on the coming days…If I could share all of my life with you….If I could be a part in your life and If I could be with you till forever with blessings of God, then it’s a perfect forbidden love.

0 comments: