RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

18 December 2010

Why???


Saturday afternoon and that is my post for today. Why oh why???? There is so many things in this world that left us wonder why it happened. Some may gave excuses and some may came out with proof. But we never knew how truth is it and how false the statement is. 

Government in every country need to tell lies so that a better future for the citizens could be achieved. Teacher tell good lies to students so that they won't got too disappointed when they got low marks. Couple lies to each other as a way to make everything goes smoother. We lies to friends sometimes because we scare that the truth will make us become enemy. So if God ask us in every religion not to lie, then why everyone still do it??? Sometimes we may ask ourself and others about this question, but what we got is just a comfort answer to the question. 

The main reason I wrote this post today is because I'm figuring whether i'm too naive when ppl is talking how bad my friends is to them. But I knew her and I don't have any matter with her. Well, there is some but for me  is not very important so i erased it. Telling myself I shud not judge anyone as I'm not that good too. So am I naive??? Or izit because they have miscommunication about the problem? Being a person in between and knew about the problem makes you felt lost. To believe or not to believe becomes a matter.  

So if I chosed to be in the neutral side izit better? I don't wanna be bias. And I don't want to knew too much past. The current person that I knew may be the one who changed from what happened in her past. I had a past that is BAD too. Everyone does... By looking neutrally, everything looks better. Hope so. In the end of this world being in heaven with God matter more than everythings. So, is ok that I knew it and the WHY gave me a lot dllema but it would be locked in a place that I shud not drag it out. To ensure it remain a secret. I'm an adult right now and shud be making the right choices. Not a kid that depends on what other tells me. 

To be silent does'nt mean they are stupid, but is a wiser steps to make a better way.



0 comments: