RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

22 December 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hooray!!! Back home. It is quite weird that I'll post that my home is a sweet home. I've been in uni for 4 years and the most frequent i back home was my 1st year. When I'm still a fresh uni student. However as my time past in uni, I see lot of oppurtunity. Chances that gave my life a changed. 180degree maybe... The more things i involved the  more frequent I LESS going home. LESS call back home but once a while meet my bro and sis and spend our time together.


Dislike going home because the tense inside the family. But this time although is just a day I felt heart warming. It may happened coz i'm getting old or i become more matured. The best part of going home for me is travel. Inside KTM and LRT. Looking outnto the window...Seeing the nature outside and the sunlight that shines through the window...There is shadows on the floor, scenery outside the window. Feel happy as i'm travelling alone. Ppl in and out ( some may seem very disturbing ). The building outside that changes as time past.


As I step out of the LRT, it shud be aplace i'm used to be. However, I felt i'm a new person who reach the station. Weird but is true. As i reach home, the feeling of it is undescribable. Cooling and lovely....Dinner tonight will be great. However home sweet home is onli today. Tmr morning must back uni. Work oh work... Is alright. I'll call frequently back. 


Quote >>> Age does makes people think differently but to measure the difference that occur is not by age itself only.

0 comments: