RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

28 December 2010

I've found a new FRIEND

I love you my friend! I've got a new friend~~~ In every part of our life friends always changed. It changed according age and changed according surrounding. I love my friend for they are so lovely and fun to be with.
Its my pleasure to knew every single person in my life no matter they gave me a good or bad memories.


Friend is always the one who be with you when you needed them the most, THEY are always the one that u kept in mind although he / she is mileas away, THEY are the one who encouraged you when you fall in your life and help you to stand up again, THEY are the one that you can voice out how your love life is, THEY are the companion when you cant find any companion and THEY are the one who cares about you when your life is going smoothly too. THEY share the joy together with you. 


Real friends wont leave you when you are too busy and put them aside. THEY will put you in their heart. When you needed time to be alone, THEY gave you the space. THEY don't push hard to makes us change to become another one.


Definition of friends may vary for different person. But we needed companion in our life and we could not say NO to those who wanna become our friends. In this chapter of my life, I've got a friend. And my friend just pop out. Hahahaha~~~ Thanks for becoming my friend. Friendship is important and precious because a friend that connected with you is hard to find.


I may miss out something that is important in YOUR life, but is ok because the road still long for us to explore together!

0 comments: