RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

20 December 2010

Current feelings

I'm currently in this position. Happy~~Loving~~Comfortable~~ And yet is not a good feeling. Having all these mood in other things is good but not in a relation. Don't know what my mind is thinking. I truly understand we started as friends. I like it. Uni life with so many things and stress but there is someone that who looks like a best friend and share the moments and a passion together. 


This makes my life easier and even funnier than all those journal reading Master students lifestyle. I scared that  i'm being comfortable with this situation that I grab it and don't wanna lose it. Then it will be a problem. I'm very conscious of what I am doing. But sometimes emotions may take over consciousness. Oh god....


There is been long time i've never felt this friendship feeling. I do have frens but sometimes we just go into their world not sharing the same world in common. How i wish to be greedy and grab it. Still laughing at myself and wondering this become an issue to me. 


If we hug a guy or kiss a guy cheek, do we reli need to be his GF to that? Well i'm not thinking the answer is YES. Why cant i gave my best fren a hug when he is guy? Why I can giv him a goodbye kiss ? Guys are human too. Maybe is just not decent. Thats all I can get in my mind. 


LOVE doesnt matter where u are, which religion u came from, which family you belongs too or how much is your salary. It just need a heart that willingly to share out the love. And in return you have many many LOVE.

LOVE fills up all the empty part in our life.

0 comments: