RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

27 November 2010

Tired


Yes...I'm tired... After completing my RA info hunt i'm exhausted. There is continuing of job jus like water flow to me....Duh~~~ Maybe i play a lot last month so I don't feel like working. Or my working stamina has decreased... 

Kids camp is 2 weeks from now...The deco still cant be done. I'm still in the process of drafting the backdrop...Hope to make a 3D effect. And my decorations will be using recycle items. Yeah...I always wanted that! Why are we buying when we can use those recycling items. It depends on your creativity to make it looks great! Just browse through the net and there are many DIY ways of recycling things. Since many of the others member either have work, exams or stress out so I just do it. WHat I can hold on now is through the prayers to God and the strength that he gave me. Telling myself  " Is alright...Rest 1st, tmr you can work better after a good rest!". Next, singing and dance steps...Is easy steps coz its a kids camp, and still need to practice also right. Sometimes most of the ppl will think >>> Jus do as u can lo, normal adi can, its jus for kids not any show. But its God's work i'm doing here. I don't wanna be always the same spot doing those things in a NOT MOVING FORWARD WAY. How am you to change if you don't make a step ahead??? So singing for 3 days. Just hope i wont sick and pray and drink a lot of water!

Next research work is under my lecturer. And is going to be my Master thesis title. So of course i cant simply play play or my result for thesis will be like play play also. Commitment and commitment in all the things coming to me. How long can I have commitment and passion??? I don't want to lose it, but I scare I'll lost it. I'm tired...Imagine every holiday is getting experience days since my life in uni starts...There are pro and cons actuali for these 4 years. I really got more from others...On the same time I'll lose some of it like myself. Cause i prefer letting myself out to whoever or whenever ppl need me. The world is too big and yet sometime it seems too small. HAHAHAAHAH~~~ Laugh laugh laugh... Funny sayings huh? But its true.

I'll explore as long as I can and as long as the oppurtunity is there!


0 comments: