RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

12 August 2009

WedNe$dAy...

This mornin i wake up for class and I felt headache. I think is because I don't have enough sleep, so i continue to sleep. In the noon, i went to ptsl to read on some journal for my thesis. Hard to get in and even at first i have ful of SEMANGAT but then i almost fall asleep after 2hour. How am i gonna finish another 5books that i borrowed? I reli don't know....

Then continue to a class which the lecturer MUST taught me for the lectures i missed out. I don't want to be that long. 2 hours.....I know is all because of money. Anyway i can't comment much here. Thanks for the knowledge!

I guess gang hati kering will miss me today because there is no gossip happening around. Haha~~~Feeling sick now but need to study for tmr quiz. What to do? Be patient lor~~~~

0 comments: