RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

10 August 2009

The$iS

Thesis should be done for next sem but most of us need to do the draft this sem. That makes us been quite busy. I'm very busy.....assignments, lectures that i missed still haven't finish catching up yet. I pass up my draft last Friday as requested. My forming of sentence was great as many ppl told me but I do realise the content of the things I did are not reli what it should be. I'm trying hard to get a good one but my knowledge about the title i'm doing is just 40%. And guess what? Today I took back the draft which had been corrected. I am RIGHT! My content showed that i'm not reli getting deep into my title. So i guess i reli need to read a lot. But i don't have enough time. I've been rushing since the day I went back to class.

Tmr we have psikolinguistik quiz. Gosh.....Its just happened too fast. Even the Spanish quiz just now is the 2nd worse i did. I'm not truth about the quiz...I'm sorry too....I can't be like this to maintain what i promised myself to do. NOOOOOO..........This can't happen again.

0 comments: