RSS

About Me

My photo
Always be who you are and don't hide your feelings. It doesn't mean you need to be rude but at least you give a chance to other people know what do you think in a nice way

08 August 2009

The MosT biZarrE eXpErIenCe iN mY uNi Life

That's the title for the journal that I submitted to Dr. CK. The journey through this programme was amazing because I don't stand a chance for that if i miss this programme. From the day I start and went for the interview I was nervous...Well of course because I need to speak in English. I reli felt my English is getting worse nowadays because in uni we don't use it. If yes also is just onli for a few occasion which you can count with ur fingers. During the interview they ask me bout indigeneous= org asli. Do i know them? What do i know? Well i manage to recall 3 main group for Austronesia however i'm too nervous so i can't get it out of my mouth. The lecturer was good. So, after a few days i received an email saying I get through it. Oh YES! I imagined how would the things go together with international students. Somemore its totally FREE...Thats the word many ppl like to see. ^_^
Journey begins and the relationship between ppl from different culture flourish among us.Ppl which in UKM as well I never saw them b4 but I saw them here. Yes here....This world is reli special, imagine someone that pass through u everyday in ur faculty but u just don't know them and now u know them so well in this programme. Not only from same faculty but even from KL campus. Its reli undescribeable... Recalling the memories of climbing Mount Kinabalu it was wonderful.Every1 encourage each other so that we can make it to the top and we all did. Meeting with the org asli from Mah meri, Semai, Rungus,Iban,Dusun and Temiar reli makes me feel i am lucky. For what I've studying in Linguistics b4 this,
it reli make me felt a bit practical. We even stayed at Rungus longhouse and melanau longhouse. I onli realise that Malaysian keep on saying they want to go foreign country for holidays BUT look here in our own country I witnessed all those great and beatiful views. I never tot Malaysia would have seas with 3 colors, I never tot that there is a place call Tip of Borneo in Sabah that u can see sunset so near, i never know that how to snorkel and yet it all happen in this programme.
After all this great adventure for a month there is always a time to say GOODBYE. Every1 cry and felt sad. Some even remain silent. We all know the precious memories will always in our heart and a reunion will be done in the future. Special thanks for the lovely lecturers which I may not now for all these time I've been in UKM. They help the students so much that we can't thanks them. Even when we are sick they take care of us without sleep. Thats human, now i go through all of these and i told myself in the future I would do the same to others who need it....Danke Schon Global Student Mobility Partnerships~~~

0 comments: